New Name

JoeyO

I believe Alum is of the chocolate persuasian and can often be seen riding his bike sporting only briefs and sunglasses.

Deez, JoeyO. You graduated 3 years ago and your presence has yet to depart. How many brothers do I have to kill to attain to such greatness?

Lots of man-love for JoeyO, no ORU Basketball.

What's up with this thread?

I believe Alum is of the chocolate persuasian and can often be seen riding his bike sporting only briefs and sunglasses.
Ahhh!!! I have been unmasked by the bird himself. And thats briefs and a cowboy hat thank you very much

When you use the exact same picture as your myspace main pic and your message board pic, its a bit of a give-away... :wink:

freakin' stalker. I guess I'm not as clever as I thought. Never underestimate the bird. By the way, there's are some hater on another thread saying that you look like a chicken and like doing the waltz. You should claw his eyes out!

What up Alum, haven't heard anything from you in a while. No more intramurals? No wonder YB is getting smoked in All-school. Good to see you're still following ORU ball... We miss the madness that you and duane and other founders brought! See ya later man