New Name

JoeyO

JoeyO, I know who you are! It doesn't surprise me that some of my friends at ORU that were our biggest fans are posters on this board. You rock, JoeyO

JoeyO, I would like to mention that you and everybody else's prediction that Ms. Bennett and I would get together was wrong, just as I said. =) She lives in Tennessee and has been dating a guy for over a year now.

However, minus that one flub of yours, I can only hope to reach the levels of perfection of JoeyO.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

If JoeyO says it will happen, IT WILL HAPPEN!. It's just a matter of time before that girl breaks up with that guy and comes lookin for you.

By the way, JoeyO...

You're a freakin livin legend, man!

I wonder if Tiffany Johnson would ever date an average height white guy who has yet to master the left handed layup...?

While you are talking publicly about your love life, Eli, wouldn't a better question be, "I wonder if Tiffany Johnson would ever date a guy that spent his free time in college dressed up in a bird suit???"

JoeyO, I would like to mention that you and everybody else's prediction that Ms. Bennett and I would get together was wrong, just as I said. =) She lives in Tennessee and has been dating a guy for over a year now.

However, minus that one flub of yours, I can only hope to reach the levels of perfection of JoeyO.

It took me 5 months, but I finally know who you are!

Joey, you really are a living legend! We often sit in our dorm rooms and ponder the greatness that you are! Also, who are you ManiacAlum? I think from what you've said that you were here my freshmen year when we went to KC, but I can't figure it out!

Going into my sophomore year, I figured JoeyO was probably a legend. Then I saw The Survivor Dance and all doubt was removed.

All this love for JoeyO is making me sick.

The kid could barely walk and chew gum when I first met him and was scared to talk to girls.

Btw, big fella...what did you think of my 'friend' at the NCAA watch party? The old man still has some game, don't he?

Btw, big fella...what did you think of my 'friend' at the NCAA watch party? The old man still has some game, don't he?

Yeah, I liked the "This is my friend" line. There is not, nor will there ever be another Voice. Ol' buddy spittin game like it's his job. Hey Hammer, did you pick her up from the press box at a baseball game? Yeah, I know those binoculars aren't to see if a ball is fair or foul.

Going into my sophomore year, I figured JoeyO was probably a legend. Then I saw The Survivor Dance and all doubt was removed.

LOL Adder! Another fountain of wisdom from the Desert Fox!