Next Year's Schedule?

ORUTerry

It goes without saying that Bill Self 'owes' us one.....

Definitely. He was able to set it up while at TU...I wonder if he'll be just as giving now that HE is at the big program.

I think my favorite thing ever is hearing TU fans complain about how he did them wrong. Thats just hilarious...

If Self doesn't win a tournament game soon with Kansas, he won't be there much longer. I picked them to go far in the tourney because of their good coach. Guess I was wrong. That run in 2003 to the Elite 8 with Williams recruits probably seems a long long time ago to KU fans after two first round losses.

I read that we are scheduling a four team tournament to be played at the Mabee Center early in the season. It would include ORU, St. Mary's, Northwestern State, and one other team.

Not a big difference - but I understood the ORU tournament included Santa Clara and Northwestern State. Both Santa Clara and St. Mary's are West Coast Conference teams, so I might have them confused.

I would think it would be easier to find the 4th team now, since 2 NCAA tourney teams are in the field and the final selection is guaranteed a game against at least one.

You might be right

As we've seen in the past I get confused when it comes to west coast teams.

Didn't both St. Mary's & Santa Clara take the Zags to the wire this year? No love lost between those WCC schools.

02/06: St. Mary's 61 @ Gonzaga 62

The closest Santa Clara came was a 13 point loss. The other WCC team to almost beat them was Loyola Marymount.