• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadAdder

• ORU Eli

• ORUTex

• orumom

Top Posters In This Topic

If they want to win, Utah State should just foul us so we can't take a 3.

Remember the discussions we've had on the board about this sorta thing?

That hurt....

If you had been there you would have been really proud of the Maniacs & the fans. They really helped shift the momentum. You would have had a chance to use all of your "ref cheers" too. #20 for USU walked all night, you would have thought it was the NBA.

Wednesday is a whole new day........see ya at the F&H

Was I the only one that didnt like the officiating? Geuss I cant blame the loss on the refs, but we need Owens and Green in there...

I screamed at the refs till I'm hoarse, and made a fool of myself. At one point a foul was called, I believe on Larry, Nate Harris is awarded the points and one, which he makes. He had WALKED ALL OVER THE PLACE! Probably the poorest call of the evening, unless it was the travel call when Larry didn't have possession of the ball.

Overall I wasn't particularly unhappy with the reffing tonight, although it wasn't perfect. It never is. Seemed like preferential tx was given to Nate Harris, but I really couldn't swear to it. Two of Larry's fouls were a matter of him losing his balance and falling into USU players. Unfortunate fouls that led to him being disqualified earlier than we would have hoped.