Live Audio tonight?

MadAdder

I decided to tune into The Buzz to check to see if it was working or not.

Well, it's not. Same problem as last week, just commercials followed by lots of dead air. Anyone know if they'll have it fixed before the game starts?

Utah State offers streaming audio (and maybe video) they charge for it, so I don't think I'll be going that route.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadAdder

• ORU Eli

• ORUTex

• orumom

Top Posters In This Topic

very frustrating. I might just have to crack and pay 6.95 for the game on the USU site...this is such a huge game, I want to hear it pretty bad.

DO you want us to turn on the cell phone at the game & call so you can hear it live, I had 1500 roll over minutes last month. You can hear voice saying, "1...2....3...." and it's his birthday too! :lol:

The Buzz still may work during the game. I think since they are a Clear Channel station and they run national programing that is proprietary they aren't allowed to broadcast it over the internets. I think it's pretty much just a matter of "flipping a switch" for local "internet OK" content. So hopefully it could still work.

I'm at work and they've got it blocked (the firewall at this place is even tougher than at ORU, lol).

So far too many turnovers. Good job getting 2 quick fouls on their guard though. Caleb needs to touch the ball more.

It's only first half but GEEZ, I'm sweating bullets over here. You're killin me EAGLES! If I hear of one more ORU travel call, I'm gonna hit something. That's ridiculous