Scott Sutton to be on ESPN2 in a few minutes

orumom

CHange the channel to ESPN2. Vermont Albany just ended & they said Darry that used to be on channel 6 said Scott Sutton will be on the phone with us in a minute to talk about going to the tournament and his dad.

Let us know what he says, we're recording games & can't watch.

They are still saying "in a few minutes" it will be on ESPN News & ESPN2

Please post when it starts so I can try to find it. I can't get ESPN2 at this point - must be subscription.

Great questions & answers. Playing OSU would be a tough one. Did well on addressing the MidCOn.

All I saw was the e-mail section, Scott talked about playing OSU, recruiting against OSU and the possibility of joining a larger conference.

I really hope we do start a series with O-State. I've been thinking about us playing them for a long time and you knew it would never happen with Eddie as coach. I hope the brotherly competition comes out and we start playing them on a yearly basis.

Great questions & answers. Playing OSU would be a tough one. Did well on addressing the MidCOn.

I agree, mom. Scott did a great job answering the question on the Mid-Con. Really, I thought the whole interview was very well done.

Except Scott looking down, I guess he was looking at a monitor instead of the camera.

Scott's speaking skills have improved tremendously over the past 7 years & I'm sure he has made a sincere effort. Personnally I was please that it was video & not just a phone call. Great pub for the program!!