Streaming Video from CBSSports.com

Otis 83

If you don't live in Oklahoma or the region of our first round opponent you may not get full coverage of our first round game. I've solved this by buying the tournament package from DirectTV. If you don't have DirectTV, or don't want to buy the package, there is a free alternative for you. CBSSports.com is offering free streaming video of all NCAA tournament games. Here's a link to the registration page. http://www.ncaasports.com/mmod/welcome

I've successfully used the S Video output on my pc with $20-30 worth of adapters from Radio Shack to take streaming video to a television. The quality isn't great but it is adequate and you can get a bigger picture than your standard monitor. A great way to get the whole family involved without having everyone huddled around a 14" CRT.

I signed up hoping to see the end of Texas vs Texas Tech... but all I can find are highlights from old games. Where's the link to live action?

I signed up hoping to see the end of Texas vs Texas Tech... but all I can find are highlights from old games. Where's the link to live action?

This is only for the NCAA tournament, not the conference tourneys.

This is only for the NCAA tournament, not the conference tourneys.

Of course! How silly of me. Thanks for setting me straight.

I did this two years ago, when we played Gonzaga in Seattle. It works ok and you have access to complete games instead of just partial games as they show on the network. Also, the games are archived so you can watch them later