ORU 2006 NCAA Gear Available NOW!!

Old Titan

FOR A LIMITED TIME -- EXCLUSIVE 2006 ORU NCAA GEAR!

Click on this link for PDF downloads of artwork and order form:

http://homepage.mac.com/rhettbrooks/FileSharing1.html

ALL ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT "SELECTION SUNDAY" PARTY 3/12!!

SHORTSLEEVE T-SHIRT - 100% cotton navy blue shortsleeve t-shirt with white ?2006 NCAA? silkscreen imprint. Adult S-M-L-XL $5.00, XXL $7.00, XXXL $8.00.

LONGSLEEVE T-SHIRT - 100% cotton navy blue longsleeve t-shirt with white ?2006 NCAA? silkscreen imprint. Adult S-M-L-XL $10.00, XXL $12.00, XXXL $13.00.

CREWNECK SWEATSHIRT - 8-ounce 50/50 blend navy blue crewneck sweatshirt with white ?2006 NCAA? silkscreen imprint. Adult S-M-L-XL $10.00, XXL $12.00, XXXL $13.00.

HOODED SWEATSHIRT - 8-ounce 50/50 blend navy blue hooded sweatshirt with white ?2006 NCAA? silkscreen imprint. Adult S-M-L-XL $15.00, XXL $17.00, XXXL $18.00.

GOLF HAT - Chino cotton low-profile navy blue golf hat with embroidered ?Eli? logo on front, ?Mid-Con Champion? on one side, ?2006 NCAA Tournament? on opposite side. Adjustable velcro back. $10.00.

Questions? Rhett Brooks (918) 855-7263 or e-mail rhettbrooks@mac.com

Oh yes, I will be there and will be buying some, I have been waiting for some shirts like this to come out.

answers to a couple of questions:

? All items listed on order form will be available in limited quantities at the "Selection Sunday" watch party at 4:00 pm March 12 in the Mabee Center practice gym.

? Order forms will be accepted at the watch party for additional goods to be produced ASAP.

? All orders must be accompanied by payment - cash, check or money order. Sorry, no credit card transactions.

? Orders and payment can also be dropped off with Mary Lou in the ORU Athletic Department or by mail to address on the form.

I assume if we are purchasing a shirt from out of town that we send the money and order form directly to the company...or is everything through ORU athletics??

I assume if we are purchasing a shirt from out of town that we send the money and order form directly to the company...or is everything through ORU athletics??

Either will work, but sending it directly to the address on the order form will be quicker for you...

How small are the smalls? My wife wants a shirt or sweatshirt and she wears an XS or S in women's sizes. What do you think?

These are "adult" smalls - and the smallest shirt the design will fit on is a small, of which we will have a dozen or so on Sunday at the watch party...