EagleBackr Come Back!

Dr. Cornelius

We finally get to the BIG DANCE only to be deprived of your smack talk and wit? What gives?

And where is Eagleman? I thought if anything would bring him out of hibernation, ORU's entry into the NCAA Tournament would.

We also need to hear from Darrenj..... in the past he has given some good insights into recruiting news. He said he would be at the Mid-Con Tourny.

I was thinking about that today, Terry. I'd hoped we might be able to meet up with him - I have a feeling his shadowy existence wouldn't allow for chatting it up with a bunch of message board posters!

Guest darrenjj

I was there on MOn and Tues. Had to create a new profile forgot my password and could not get it to reset. Sorry!! The team played great against Valpo on Mon. and really well in the second half on Tues.. It was great seeing everyone storm the court!! Hopefully, they will get to come down to Dallas next week. I think i was sitting next to Terry for the Valpo game. It sure was good to be home for a couple of days and really happy for the team and coaches. They did a great job this year with dealing with all of the expectations.