A cool way to look at scoring vs. possessions

tmh8286

There is a similar graph on the lower half of this page from ESPN.com web site highlighting the ORU/Chicago State game.

This uses time rather than possessions for the x-axis. Run your mouse over the graph and you'll see a box showing time vs. score. Pretty cool!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=260662130

BTW, that's PFSEd behind Chris Riouse's right shoulder in blue and white face paint. Nice, Eddie!

Guest pfsEd

Thank you TMH...I have of course shown every living person my 2.2 sec. of fame since finding out about this last night.

BTW, that's PFSEd behind Chris Riouse's right shoulder in blue and white face paint. Nice, Eddie!

A lot more impressive than me and my neon green sign on the home page of our illustrious message board! :lol:

http://www.orusports.com

Well, how about this, ETG?

941_348.ts1142093149031.jpg

Ugh! My identity has been compromised! I need to go into the ORU GEC Witness Protection Program!!!! :lol:

That's way sweet tmh!!! I was loud and proud on Tuesday night! Thanks for the sweet props!!! 8)

I thought about PMing you before posting that but I didn't think you'd mind. Sorry if I violated your trust. I thought it was blurry enough to provide at least a little protection. I'll take it off if you want, although I guess it's a little late now.

At least the guy wore an ORU shirt to the game, MadAdder should be taking notes.....lol

I thought about PMing you before posting that but I didn't think you'd mind. Sorry if I violated your trust. I thought it was blurry enough to provide at least a little protection. I'll take it off if you want, although I guess it's a little late now.

Are you kidding? More than 1/2 the people on this board already knew who I was? My avatar gives me away a little bit! :shock:

I'm not like EagleBackr...lurking behind the shadows! :wink: (Just :P ing you EB!!!)