Upset thoughts

EasyTELGuy

Last year we were winning against some pretty decent teams with Ken winning 2 or 3 last second winners for us.

This year, for whatever reason, he's not playing like his usual self early in the season and we lose both Utah State games closely along with the Oklahoma game and maybe we could've done better against Marquette and then who knows against South Carolina!

Point is, when we have all things clicking (like we do now). There's not a lot of teams that we can't go ahead and beat! I think we're in line for an upset if we can keep putting it all together, including the major defensive intensity we've been exhibiting - but just do it for 40 minutes!!!!

Attitude is everything! Failure is not an option! I believe if we carry that exact mental toughness into the tourney and play like I just described - we WILL win in the opening round...we simply have the talent to do it!

I dunno if we'll win in the first round or not, but I DO think that this team has a better shot of winning a first-round game than last year's team would have if they had beat Oakland, despite probably getting a better seed.

i honestly like our chances as well. our first round match-up will not be pleased to see our name next to theirs!