ObamaCare- Who's signing up? Lol!

vcboy2000

Lol! Sorry if you don't think this is funny. www.healthcare.gov

TheEagleman will take a pass.....while I respect the President and the office......this will be a nightmare..........all I can say is....we need A LOT of change in Washington..... :puke:

it all hinges on young, healthy people signing up for the exchanges and paying for the older folks.  my guess is that many will chose to pay the "penalty/tax" rather than the monthly premiums. the system will either collapse or need to be further subsidized by the tax payer if millions of under 35's don't sign up.

I'm not sure how anyone thinks shutting down the government is going to improve the overall situation in the U.S., but I guess we'll see how this plays out. The world is watching (or is it just this isolated Canadian up in Winnipeg?).

I'm not sure how anyone thinks shutting down the government is going to improve the overall situation in the U.S., but I guess we'll see how this plays out. The world is watching (or is it just this isolated Canadian up in Winnipeg?).

I sure hope they end this shutdown quick. I am getting tired of spying on myself.

• Upvote 2

So most of the government is shut down...does that mean that they won't be taking Federal Income Tax out of my paycheck until it starts up again???..... :puke: