2013-2014 Schedule

ORU82

I just saw the 2013-2014 schedule for the Lady Eagles.  Nice schedule and I did not see any games with the Sisters of the Blind or the local sheltered workshop.  In other words, no games against any D-II schools and really no bottom feeders for D-I unless I count in about half of the SLC schedule.  However, it looks like a great OOC schedule that could be very demanding.  Good luck Lady Eagles!

That is an impressive schedule...perhaps the most challenging OOC list of opponents for any ORU basketball team...men or women.....Kansas, Arkansas, Nebraska, Marquette, Northwestern, Missouri, Navy, Missouri St......wow!......could be a tough first six weeks and with the loss of Luper, Bingham and Cooper....might not be very pretty....let's hope that this young ORU ladies team doesn't get beaten down before the Southland Conference games start in January..... :sweat:

ORU replaces Mid-America Christian with USAO on November 8.....I have heard of the USAF....but what is a USAO???...... :nerd:

ORU replaces Mid-America Christian with USAO on November 8.....I have heard of the USAF....but what is a USAO???...... :nerd:

The University of Science and Arts in Oklahoma located in Chicksha, Oklahoma - a god-forsaken place between Oklahoma City and Lawton in SW Oklahoma.  It's actually a step up from Mid-America Christian in Moore, Oklahoma.