Ken Tutt Mid-Majority Baller of the Day

tmh8286

Is it just me or does everyone else get pissed when they keep saying that the mid-con tourney was on our home floor. Not all of Tulsa is our home floor. And if it was at the Mabee Center, we would have won each game by a lot more.

Yea fenix, the UMAC is not our home floor its bad because they say its a high school gym over and over on the EPSN broadcast and then keep saying its our home floor. I don't want people to think we play in a high school gym.

I'm just glad that they have to call us Mid-Con Tournament Champions.

I hate when people say things about us playing in a high school gym. I watched Montana play at Northern Arizona for the Big Sky title..their home court place LOOKS like a high school gym! At least we get to play in beautiful Mabee Center...and yes they do have to call us Mid-Con Champs!!!

Is it just me or does everyone else get pissed when they keep saying that the mid-con tourney was on our home floor.

The report you referenced says "home floor". However, althought I may have missed some comments, it seems like ESPN reports were careful to say "in their home town", and not "on their home court".