ORU vs McNeese

ORUalum

Well, I am just glad both of our teams have made the conference title game! So, a peace treaty is in order.

Congrats to USU for making their league title game, even though they were preseason #1 in the WAC, still a fine accomplishment to reach the championship game!

While you say both our teams, I am still not sure who you are referring to as "my team".......  ORU ladies did make the title game, congrats to them.  Not sure what you were looking at with USU, they were defeated in the semis today by Idaho....... Unless, ESPN has it incorrect?

TheEagleman is Glad to see that one of our basketball teams showed up in Katy for the weekend....great win by the ladies today....79-66.....17 for Kevi and Jaci.....now we move on to play SHSU....maybe ORU can get a little revenge on behalf of our men's team....although I almost shudder to refer to them as "men"......Go Blue!..... :clap:

While you say both our teams, I am still not sure who you are referring to as "my team".......  ORU ladies did make the title game, congrats to them.  Not sure what you were looking at with USU, they were defeated in the semis today by Idaho....... Unless, ESPN has it incorrect?

Oops. My bad. My condolences to you.

Not to me, I have nothing to do with that team!  Offer your condolences to Coach Finkbeiner, your nose isn't any less brown now than it was then!