oruvoice, the consummate professional

tmh8286

How about that voice? He announced fourteen games in four days and sounded as bright and upbeat announcing the all-tournament team after the final game as he did announcing the non-starters before the first.

GREAT JOB, VOICE. WE'RE PROUD OF YOU!!

By the way, WHO was it that predicted Ken Tutt as Tournament MVP last week?

Thanks guys.

As hard as it was to tell Oakland to "cut down the nets" last year, it was equally difficult this year to not jump over the scorer's table and be the first guy on top of Caleb!

Last night was a VERY special moment in my 'sports' life. tmh, oruterry, and others came up to me after the game and every time I started to talk to them, I felt myself coming to tears. I'm sorry if I seemed distant toward you guys last night, but if I would have let myself, I would have broken down in front of the Mid-Con staff and any other opposing schools fans that were still left. I don't want to give anyone, any reason to not bring me back for PA, for the next two years at the UMAC.

That said, the drive home last night was filled with yelling and tears being shed. Words can simply not describe the emotions I felt last night and into today!

Thanks Scott Sutton. Thanks Ken Tutt. Thanks Caleb Green. Thanks Mike Minyard. Thanks Josh Atkinson. Thanks Luke Spencer-Gardner. Thanks Mike Carter. Thanks Glenn Smith. Thanks fans. And to many others...Thank you! I could type all day! But, it's people like these that make it MY HONOR to be associated with this program.

WE did it!