ORU at SFA live streaming

TrueBlue82

Southland.org has the ORU/SFA game with free streaming (at Southland TV).  Looks like the Men's game will also be covered.

ORU up 54-52 with 8 minutes to play.....Lady Eagles need a win here.... :sweat:

64-62 ORU with 2 minutes to play...going down to the wire.... :sweat:

Final....ORU 68  SFA 64.....the Lady Eagles hold on to even their record at 11-11......maybe the men can duplicate the result tonight.....then again....probably not..... :nerd:

Southland.org has the ORU/SFA game with free streaming (at Southland TV).  Looks like the Men's game will also be covered.

thanks for the heads up...got to watch the second half.  good to see ORU pull out a close one. Bigham and Luper were great today.  you have to feel for Balla.  she just needs something good to happen to snap her out of this slump.

Kevi and Jaci played fantastic today.  They led our team on both ends of the court.

Totally agree - they carried the team on their shoulders today.  Jaci was unconscious from beyond the arc.

Taylor Cooper had a tough day with 0 points on 0-8 shooting. That probably won't happen again for the rest of the season. This win represents a great effort to overcome a bad day by one of the key contributors.

A win on the road is always good....and SFA is a decent team.....Kevi seems to be getting back in the groove....with our next 3 at home, ORU still has a shot to get one of the top two spots in the Southland..... :nerd:

Jaci willed the team to this win. Within the first two minutes of the game Jaci became the all-time assist leader for ORU WBB. Congratulations Jaci.

Congrats to Jaci...she has come up big this season..... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Ha big huh. Yeah ok, you people are ignorant and oblivious. The fact that this team returning 4 starters and is not in first place, shows the sad state of this program. This conference is terrible period. You know the way number 1 fan talks is ignorant. Ill tell you what number 1, you take Jaci and four players. Ill take Kevi and four players. Heck I bet my team will annhilate yours, I would put down any amount of money. Lets see how far your will goes against Kevis skill and will. You know, im glad we have a well rounded team against southland teams. Where was all these players putting up big points against say our big name games. Oh i forgot, they werent there were they. Heck Finkbeiner is number one in a tougher conference go figure right. So explain to me why Kevi never has ball in tight close games at the end. A real coach would make sure she does have the ball. Heck i used to coach High School ball, and my best player had the ball in her hands. Ignorance is all I see across the board minus old timer and jjones and eagleman. Why not get the ball to our 6'4" girl. Shelton is a force to be reckoned with. Last couple things since ill be banned after this. Jaci is nowhere near the best player. She does not play the point like a true point. My point in High School 14 yrs ago directed offense better and was less selfish.You all take Kevi for granted, maybe you all never deserved her. To find my identity look up big name point guards in Oklahoma last 25 years, that'll narrow it as close as ill give you.

I need to quit reading the women's board. 

I've been to every home game.  Many of you don't know what you are talking about or have some crazy bias going on.

Daboss - No one said Kevi isn't talented.  However she has not played her best this year and she IS getting open looks.  Many plays are set up for her.  Thankfully others stepped up when she has been down.  Slumps happen - it looks like she is back though.

• Upvote 1

This place (the women's board) truly has become BIZARRO WORLD!?!

Daboss...who has ever been critical of Kevi? We all think the world of her and her efforts for 4 years at ORU. I am at a loss. Just because some folks like/compliment Jaci, you go into a tirade? Mind boggling...

I told myself that I wasn't going to get into it with people on here, but one statement REALLY threw me off, in what you said. You say that we returned 4 starters this year. Really? Other than Kevi and Jaci, we are starting Taylor, Sarah, & Christian...none of which started last year and two of those weren't even suited up for ORU last year.

I really feel like this is turning into an episode of The Twilight Zone...

• Upvote 1

This place (the women's board) truly has become BIZARRO WORLD!?!

Daboss...who has ever been critical of Kevi? We all think the world of her and her efforts for 4 years at ORU. I am at a loss. Just because some folks like/compliment Jaci, you go into a tirade? Mind boggling...

I told myself that I wasn't going to get into it with people on here, but one statement REALLY threw me off, in what you said. You say that we returned 4 starters this year. Really? Other than Kevi and Jaci, we are starting Taylor, Sarah, & Christian...none of which started last year and two of those weren't even suited up for ORU last year.

I really feel like this is turning into an episode of The Twilight Zone...

WOW!!!!!!  No action for a few days and then this... Thank you for the kind words boss, however, I will disagree with you on your statement that Jaci is overrated!!!  For the past four years, this team goes as Jaci goes.  Granted, Kevi is the best player on this team.  If you take Jaci away from the team I think Kevi looses a lot of what she does.  Kevi has to have someone get her the ball.

Voice, he mentioned 4 returning starters......  Add Savanna to that list, she did start a large portion of the games last year, as did Detti.  They may not be starting this year, but I would assume that is who he is referring to!

+1 for Alum.....this is becoming the Twilight Zone....TheEagleman thinks that DaBoss might be Da-ranged.....but whatever....I like all the girls on our team....but still, Kevi is my favorite......and yes, she's back!...... :inlove:

Daboss---your comment regarding Jaci was about as unintelligent as everything voice says here! If u think Jaci isn't that good you are even more blind than voice is and let me tell ya, voice has Cussen shades on 24/7!!!! He has the t shirt, the hat and the boxers