Nicholls St. at ORU

theeagleman5

Looks like the ORU ladies are getting a little payback tonight at Mabee..........with 8 minutes to play its ORU kicking a little butt.....67-46....Kevi back in gear with 20....Jaci with 18.....we really need a couple of home wins this weekend.... :nerd:

ORU rolls 84-56....must have played a good 40 minute game tonight....Kevi gets 22...Bigham 20....Shelton 14 and Cooper 12....nice balanced scoring......Eagles now 9-10.....Nicholls St drops to 12-8.....nice victory!.... :clap:

it appeared to be a bit of a struggle in the first half.  Hard to tell from my point of view but seemed that the girls lacked toughness..  Seemed to have come out with a little more fire in the second half.

Hi voice! :-)

Nice win, last night. Kevi seems to be back in the groove. Not only did she score, she did some other nice things that might not show up on the stat sheet. She played a complete game.

Jaci is just so solid. She is the epitome of a point guard. I am going to miss watching her play.

The role players were solid, as well. Christian, Taylor, Savanna, & Sarah. Team effort against a scrappy opponent.

Despite what a couple of critics say, this team is poised to peak over the next month and be right there, to make the 'Dance'.

Oh, and by the way...don't look now, but we are tied for second place in the conference at 6-3.

I know that will anger some people. But, ORU fans have to feel pretty good, considering all the circumstances and considering we were picked 4th in the pre-season.

who would that anger?  BTW voice, have you looked up the definition of "Malign" lately?  It means to be critical of......Is this board only open to those who want to praise the team and the coaches or is it open to those who want to do that and also be critical.....

I have been critical, jjones has been critical, looking back at further posts when the other coach was here, you too were critical, jfusa was critical, r2b1 was critical...... You never once got on to anyone for "maligning" the other guy....  What is the deal?  do your personal feelings get in the way?

I am curious, because you think I should be banned for being critical!!!  I haven't been rude, I haven't said anything out of line, I simply make judgement calls based off what I (everyone else other than you) see(s)

I am happy that your best friends team is second in the league (no excuse for them not to be first though).  All they have to do is win the conference tourney and they will make it to the big dance.  Which I am sure if that happens you will say that the other guy couldn't get it done!!!  Last time I looked at the stat book, over the same coaching span as sutton, the other guy has more conference titles, more conference tourney titles and more big dance appearances.  So who knows, maybe he wasn't so bad after all...  (awaiting your reply with some sort of comment regarding a mickey mouse defense)

Everyone have a wonderful weekend... Best of luck to your ladies saturday!