Caleb Green...... Class Act

ANDROO

Just got back from Tulsa,,,, What a great tournament.... What a great venue...Wanted to say Congrats on making the big dance. I really enjoyed Tulsa...I stayed at the Days Inn South right across from ORU...Itwas a very convenient hotel.....I enjoyed everything but the UMKC game... Kudos to CSU,,,,What a great story for Kevin Jones and what he has done.... I had such a good time, I will be back next year, and the year after that...

Also wanted to say, Sunday night after UMKC lost i was on my way back to the hotel, I stopped at the QuickTrip on Riverside drive...I saw Caleb Green there and i wished him the best of luck while he was getting a slurpy. We ended up talking for 15-20 mins about mid-con basketball, ORU, UMKC, and the possibility of him playing in the NBA....... What a nice guy, Class act. We had a great conversation and he was very polite eventhough he mentioned he didnt care much for UMKC......Just after talking with him for that short time, you can tell he is a class act. What a nice guy....The mid-con is lucky to have a player like that and thest part is he is so nice.....Good luck in the NCAA'S...Represent the mid-con well......

Thanks for the story, ROO! It's all things we know cause we are around the guys, but it means a lot to hear from an outsider.

What a nice guy, Class act. We had a great conversation and he was very polite eventhough he mentioned he didnt care much for UMKC......Just after talking with him for that short time, you can tell he is a class act. What a nice guy....The mid-con is lucky to have a player like that and thest part is he is so nice.....Good luck in the NCAA'S...Represent the mid-con well......

Fortunately, he's not so nice on the court!!! :wink:

The whole team is a class act. there isn't one guy on the court last night that wouldn't talk to you or take a picture with you. These guys are quality men. I love that about ORU. Good guys and good players.

Thanks for the nice post Androo. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here.

I was so impressed with Caleb last night after the game. You'd think he might be upset that he wasn't the leading scorer, but he seemed truly thrilled for KT and LO. For all of the publicity that he has received over the years, it doesn't seem to have gone to his head at all.

I was so impressed with Caleb last night after the game. You'd think he might be upset that he wasn't the leading scorer, but he seemed truly thrilled for KT and LO. For all of the publicity that he has received over the years, it doesn't seem to have gone to his head at all.

They've been playing the audio of this quote from Caleb on KRMG this AM. I was glad to find it in the paper as well:

'Caleb Green notched his 15th double-double with 15 points and 10 rebounds, but said Larry Owens and Ken Tutt "put us on their backs and carried us in the second half. We rode on them all night long." '

You are right, the whole team is a class act. Last night all the EMR guys ran up to 7 to give our congrats. The guys were smiling ear to ear and wouldn't stop thanking us for all of our support. Great bunch of guys, and as JB said today, Let's go make some noise in the tourny.