Late Rally Falls Short VS. Neb!

OldTimer

It seemed to be a well played game last night against the Cornhuskers!  Gals were down 24 at the half only to see that extended to a 30 point deficit, looks like they rallied back pretty strong though down the stretch!

The ladies have enjoyed 20+ win seasons the past 3 years.  In order to achieve that now they must lose no more than 2 games the rest of the way out!

Hopefully the ORU ladies will pick it up after the new year....at least Kevi got 22 last night....sneaking a little closer to 3000...... :nerd:

Am I the only person that hates this slow down game they play? This team can contend with anybody when they push the ball  up the court and do some trap defense. They seem content to play the other teams game witch resultes in a lost. Maybe I'm a fool  but I think the only  game they should have lost was Baylor.  Some one said, they will learn to win 65 to 60 if I had a vote it would be 100 to 95 why settle for 65 when they can score 100?

Great point roundball! It was coach Cussen who said that when she took the podium after being announced as the new head coach

Gifted what has been a 20+ win season for the past 3 years?  I have heard man say that this is the best team in the last 4 years.... Seems like the talent is there.....  What does that leave?

Gifted what has been a 20+ win season for the past 3 years?  I have heard man say that this is the best team in the last 4 years.... Seems like the talent is there.....  What does that leave?

Huh? The best team in the past 4 years?

That statement would indicate that what we have lost to graduation/transfers over the past 3 years, has been replaced by superior talent...? Ok, so after the Kevi/Jaci recruiting class, please list the star recruits that Fink signed his last three seasons at ORU, that would make this the "best team in the last 4 years"?

Face facts, your buddy Fink mailed it in the past 3 years. I know he is a long time friend of you and your family and that is fine. But, it was time for him to move on and he did. For me, I am glad to have some new blood, that is going to WORK HARD. And, I am willing to suffer some minor road bumps, for the greater good of the program!

Why do you insist on referring to him as "My Buddy"?  As I mentioned, I have never once met the guy face to face.. I just know a few individuals that have worked directly with him!  I assume many would consider this to be the best team due to experience.  I would think someone of your caliber of "coaching knowledge" would understand that.  Add in Taylor Cooper (who is better than Georgia Jones) and Sarah Shelton and I would agree the team should be in a much better place.  However, they are not.  They have lost to 3 teams that they soundly beat last year!

Once again, the talent is there... So what does that leave, my friend?

In addition to Georgia Jones, this team misses Jordan Pyle. She really understood how to run Finkbeiner's offense. However Taylor Cooper is a definite bright spot.

In addition to Jaci, Kevi,and Taylor Cooper, I hope that you are right that there really is more talent there. I hope they can prove that over the course of this season.