Pray for Newtown, CT....

theeagleman5

TheEagleman is watching President Obama speak to the American people tonight concerning the unspeakable tragedy that occurred Friday morning at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT.....I am sure that we all share in their grief and our prayers go out to the families and all those affected by this event.....this is a dark weekend for our country and I am at a loss for any additional words....I will say that i was impressed by the father of one of the victims yesterday when he got up in front of the microphones and also asked for prayer for the family of the shooter.....that's a man with his priorities and his heart in order.....if only we all had that kind of forgiveness.....anyway, let's make sure that the ORU family lifts up these people in prayer during what will be a very difficult holiday season......I even noticed a flag a half mast at a nearby Wendy's today when I took my grandsons in there for lunch after church this morning......my youngest is the same age as most of the victims.....so hug your kids and grandkids often.....it will be a long time before we get over this one......may God watch over and bless Newtown, CT........ ;(

• Upvote 1