Mrs. Luper's post

Sterns78

Dear Mrs. Luper,

Thank you for an incredible post to this board. I have received so much joy from watching, or mostly listening, to this team play as we live in the Dallas area. Kevi made the ORU Family so proud when she led the nation in scoring and steals last year, the only time that had EVER been accomplished in men's or women's basketball. I'm thankful to her and the team for their hard work, their efforts on the floor and off.

Coach Cussen is a treasure and I am thankful for her and her staff for her service. She is a great example and a solid witness.

Thank you ORU women's basketball team and coaches and staff, and thank you Mrs. Luper for raising a fine young lady.

Mark Sterns

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

:eagles:  :eagles: Kevi wins player of the week again!.....the Queen of ORU ladies basketball is still on top even if she is going to fall a bit short of the magic 3000.....this team can still finish strong and head to the NCAA tournament!.... :clap: