Other Observations

EasyTELGuy

1.) Remember earlier in the year when Ken was struggling from the field game in and game out! We lost many games, IMO, because Ken was struggling so!

It's funny how things work out, but I have to look at his injury and say how impressed I am on how he became a student of his own game. The corrections he has made have arguably made him a better all around player! He's better defensively and he's better offensively since coming back! The injury actually was turned around for great good in his case!

2.) Larry is a freak of nature!!!! :D I've long said he's my favorite player!!! It's probably because he's from my hometown/state - Phoenix, AZ area...I just love his athleticism and all the things he can do on the court!

3.) Caleb is an animal! :shock: The man roars at defenders underneath with his game!!!

4.) I heard LO comment after the game that Coach said at halftime that they needed to get crazy aggressive in the paint and under the basket and everything else would take care of itself! Nice coaching Coach!!!

5.) Give CSU credit for playing a tough game against us and for being unfazed (seemingly) by our crowd!

I'm going to enjoy these next couple weeks! I'm hoping and praying for a promising matchup for us! I hope our guys carry this mentality into the NCAAs...I truly believe we can upset at a 14 or 15 level seed! We'll see... :?::!::wink: