Balla

oruvoice

Lost in all the bruhaha over stats, minutes, defenses, and who is related to whom...I would like to take a moment and give a round of internet applause to Detti Balla, who scored a career high 26 points against Arkansas!

Most players get their career highs against SW Nebraska School for the Blind (or similar institution of higher learning). But, the 'Hungarian Hammer' dropped 26 on the Piglets.

I'd also like to give a nod of the cap to Felicia Achilefu and Emma Gade. Two youngsters that came in and battled hard and showed some glimpses of promise, for the future.

I say we take a break this Thanksgiving week, from all the mud slinging, and focus on some of the positives, which we can all be thankful for. Gobble. Gobble. Gobble.

• Upvote 1

Nice job, Voice....+1.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Felicia was getting P-H-Y-S-I-C-A-L with that dude on the Lady Hogs team, Sarah Watkins.... I can't count how many times Fel straight up threw her to the floor..... It was great... On another note, Jaci should have knocked out that little guard, Peak!!!!!