Congratulations!!!!

rlh

Congratulations on winning the tournament....truly, the BEST team in the league won. I think there might be others that have as much talent, but no one has the team you have exhibited the past month or so. Good luck on your draw. The only advise I can give is enjoy the next couple of weeks. It's supposed to be enjoyable, so make sure you take it all in. No matter where you think you should be, or who you think you'll play, you'll be wrong. The NCAA committee has a whole different set of rules and no one seems to be able to figure it out.

I enjoyed seeing the friends I got a chance to visit with this weekend....and to the rest I'm sorry I missed you. Mom did I see you jump out of your chair at the end...I could have sworn you did....

Again, Congratulations and give 'em hell

Thanks RLH. We haven't always agreed (and I still don't share your pessism that the Mid-Con can NEVER get more than one team in the tourney), but I always enjoy reading your takes.

Safe travels, and maybe we'll see you in Indy for the final four!

RLH have a safe trip home & thanks for always being so gracious, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Sorry I missed seeing you again after the game last night, rlh. I'd hoped we'd get a chance to talk again before you left town.

Always enjoy your insights and knowledge. Hope you have your hearing left after spending a long weekend near those noisy pep bands!

NOISY!?!

Our pep band is awesome. Maybe the pep band can blow some people out of the gym next week against Memphis or Gonzaga or whoever we play.

NOISY!?!

Our pep band is awesome. Maybe the pep band can blow some people out of the gym next week against Memphis or Gonzaga or whoever we play.

It was the OTHER pep bands I was refering to, fenix!!!

In chapel today Marty Goetz said the band was great. I started screaming and jumping around.