Good win against TU

MrsSmith

The ladies looked good against TU tonight. They mostly played zone in the first half.

Kevi was fabulous as was the freshman Taylor Cooper. She is going to be fun to watch.

Good start for the ladies beating city rival TU....and 23 for Kevi....TheEagleman thinks she is ready for a big senior year.... :inlove:

The ladies looked good against TU tonight. They mostly played zone in the first half.

Kevi was fabulous as was the freshman Taylor Cooper. She is going to be fun to watch.

Misti did a great job of mixing defenses. Played the zone trap, played some man, and it looked like a 3-2 zone early on. Or, maybe I was just seeing things?

Also, the ENTIRE team played solid. Everyone pitched in and made plays. The obvious thing would be the praise Kevi, Taylor, Jaci, etc., but Detti, Savanna, Sarah, & Felicia were SOLID down low, defending & rebounding...which against that TU team was the key. If our post girls could at least hold their own, we had a chance to win. And, they did!!!

Honestly, looking at the schedule before the season, I chalked this one up as a loss. I think this is the senior's first win over TU?!?

Voice!!!! The seniors beat tu @ tu when they were all freshman!!! Kevi fouled out with about 4 min left and jbig took over!! Game went to overtime and we won!

Voice!!!! The seniors beat tu @ tu when they were all freshman!!! Kevi fouled out with about 4 min left and jbig took over!! Game went to overtime and we won!

That's right. I totally forgot that one! I wanted to say I was wrong...getting old.

At least one of our basketball teams played a solid game over the weekend..... :wasntme: