Get a DVD of the Mid-Con Champ. Game

Dr. Cornelius

It's the ESPN broadcast... If you have replied on this thread there is no need to send a PM, I'll be sure to contact everyone who responds.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Cornelius

• EasyTELGuy

• tmh8286

• ORU-sisko

I watched part of the broadcast (won't be the last time) and the broadcasters did a great job. They had a lot of love for Larry.

I would also like a copy of the DVD. Let me know how to get you the $.

Guest pfsEd

Couldn't get enough. Stayed up until 1AM watching it again after I DVR all the local coverage on a sep. disc.

It was wonderful the second time too.

by the way, my apologies to anyone deafened by my whistling (except the CSU free throw shooters). Of course with seats on the isle behind the basket we were on the broadcast a ton. (white/blue face, white bandana) . It was a blast. Question; is 35 too old to be as nuts as I was this weekend at the games?

The DVD is worth watching over and over.

Dr. C,

A friend of mine heard about the deal you're offering and thinks he would like a couple of the DVDs. Thanks for doing this!

r01a9h.jpg

with all the orders you got here, your going to need to setp up a booth..lol...yea just let me know when the copies are ready, my chaplin wants one too, so make that 2 for me if you can? :lol:

The Golden Eagle Club produced copies of the TU game last year. Is there any possibility they will be making copies for distribution?

I guess they may not be able to since this was a copyrighted ESPN gig.

would love a copy of the chi st game and the valpo game if available let me know the shipping costs

joe from ny

Any chance to get the coverage on DVD as well?

Local, ESPN, etc...

yeah, if its at all possible i would like a copy of the coverage also...

Dr. Cornelius, any chance of you making DVD's of ORU's NCAA first round game? I taped the Mid-Con Championship, but would love to get a copy of the first round of the NCAAs.

Yes. I will be taping the first round (and hopefully 2nd)

If ORU gets a win in that first round, you are going to be making a whole lot of copies. Heres to Dr. C. being overwhelmed come Thursday or Friday.

If ORU gets a win in that first round, you are going to be making a whole lot of copies. Heres to Dr. C. being overwhelmed come Thursday or Friday.

I got a feeling on this one...it depends on our draw! But we're playing awfully well right now! GO EAGLES!!!

Dr. C-

I'd like a copy of the Mid-Con Final, as well...my DVR cut off with 50 seconds left!! (At least I was watching it live on ESPN at work!)