A Lot of Changes!!!!!!

Holtontulsa

Speaking of changes, I noticed that at the top of the Women's Basketball page there is text that says:

"Join in the conversation as Head Coach Jerry Finkbeiner molds his ladies' squad into yet another conference and NCAA tournament contender."

Whoever has the power to do so might want to change that to reflect the coaching change.

Same is true for "NCAA and Summit League Discussion" on the main page.

Same thing on the baseball page which says:

"Your home for all things ORU Baseball is right here, as Head Coach Rob Walton leads another powerful line-up that will once again challenge the finest teams in the land for a trip to Omaha and the College World Series."

Many thanks to those who make this board possible!

Speaking of changes, I noticed that at the top of the Women's Basketball page there is text that says:

"Join in the conversation as Head Coach Jerry Finkbeiner molds his ladies' squad into yet another conference and NCAA tournament contender."

Whoever has the power to do so might want to change that to reflect the coaching change.

Same is true for "NCAA and Summit League Discussion" on the main page.

Same thing on the baseball page which says:

"Your home for all things ORU Baseball is right here, as Head Coach Rob Walton leads another powerful line-up that will once again challenge the finest teams in the land for a trip to Omaha and the College World Series."

Many thanks to those who make this board possible!

Agreed....think we have been requesting that for a couple of months () :-D

I think that we were waiting for something to happen with baseball so that we could make all of the changes at one time.