Wear White Tonight!

orumom

The Maniacs are encouraging everyone to wear white tonight to the game. They want the entire student section wearing white T's, but we might as well get as many people wearing white. Spread the word!

I'll be at the ORU game tonight..."In My White T!"

"In My White T" is the name of a rap song. The whole song the guys talk about all the things they'll be doing in their white t's. :lol:

White it is then...gonna be a good game. I hope the crowd is larger and even more loud than last nights crowd. GO EAGLES!!!

I'm in the same boat.... I brought my blue ORU logo short to work....

If you want to add to your ORU logo wardrobe, you could throw some business to Mary & Don Edwards(They are members of the Champions Club & also have helped back the awards night banquet for several years). The are selling logo gear in the gift shop at the UMAC. When you come in the main door, turn left and they are behind the Volunteer check-in table.

Yes, it's true... The Maniacs are doing a campus-wide promotion to "Unite with White". This is the idea... If you will, close your eyes and imagine, what if that entire end zone was white, how shocking would that look?? We felt like that would be a way more intimidating site than everyone wearing blue. There is nothing wrong with blue, it's just sort of dull, we just thought it would be cool to go all white because it would be such a shocking site!!! Word is spreading around campus really well, we're getting really excited about it!!! We better win tonight!!!!!!

I think it's a great idea, and anyone who brought blue should stop by and buy a new white ORU shirt on the way into the game. Mom, make sure Mary and Don are well stocked with white!

Hey MabeeJ, I can bring you an XL ORU basketball white t-shirt that I have if you want me to.

Also, for anyone interested, the Maniacs and other students will be tail-gating behind Sams before the game... Burgers, hot dogs, chips, red bull, you know how we do!!! :D Let's go get 'em!!!!!

Yes, go to the Mid-Con shop when you arrive tonight. They don't have the white ORU shirts in the store, but they have them out in the car. They can't sell ORU stuff in the Mid-Con store. The shirts are $10 bucks each and look great. They are the conference championship shirts. He has plenty and really needs help getting rid of them. It has been a money suck so far for him and isn't sure if he ever wants to do it again. Give him some business for a shirt that will provide some great memories. Direct people to him tonight if they need a white shirt. He has about a 100 or more with him.

MabeeJ, I've got you a Large White T-Shirt, w/a big ole Eli on it. I'm out, I'll see you all at the game, I gotta go buy the food/paint for the pre-game!!! Let's finish some business!!!!

They can't sell ORU stuff in the Mid-Con store.

Let's analyze the stupidity of this rule. We wouldn't want to promote our teams, now would we?

I'm going to try to get someone to pick one up for me, for the Big Dance.

Mom,

Anyway that us out of towners can get a hold of one of those shirts? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like a conference championship shirt. If he's got supply we can get him some demand!!

Otis '83 - Don has plenty of shirts available. I bet Mom could provide a way to contact him to get a few of them. I have two :D

Kudos to the Maniacs!!! You guys were terrific. The 'whiteout' idea was great. You guys should get an assist for the energy you provided to the team and crowd. We did our part - we were right across from you, under the basket on the other side of the court.

Anyone wanting shirts........if you will send me a private message with a number you can be reached at, I will give it to Don Edwards so he can get back with you.