Championship Game Tickets

orumom

Do you want to do ORU basketball, Tulsa and the Mid-Con a favor? Buy a ticket or two tomorrow for someone you know. That will be just as good as any donation to the program. Recruits will be watching. We need this place to be a legit standing room only atmosphere. We missed our opportunity last year, but this is the time for ORU to capture the general basketball fan in the Tulsa area. Tomorrow will be an exciting atmosphere. Not jumping ahead, but your friend will never forget this game. They will remember it when the 2006-07 season comes around. We need more ORU fans! ORU basketball gets on the national map tomorrow night!

Time to finish some business! Good night and I'll see everyone at the game tomorrow.

Mom, I have got to meet you. You are the most fire-up female I know when it comes to sports. :lol:

I agree with you though. One of my co-workers said her husband is going again this year. The last time he was at an ORU game was last year's Mid-Con final. I expected the non-hardcore ORU fan to be reluctant to jump back on the ORU bandwagon early on in the season, but we are back now where we left off. Hopefully they will rejoin us.

Taking your advice, mom.

BTW, I saw you from a distance last night, and had EVERY INTENTION of coming up to say hello, but got distracted, and didn't think of it again till late in the CSU/IUPUI game.

I PROMISE you, I'll be by to talk to you tonight!