Mike Brown Blog and Summit League Insider

ORUalum

Case in point of the passive-aggressive Dakota mindset: saying "good day", when it's obvious what you really meant was "Bite me."

I look forward to the rebel trash-talk we will have to deal with in the Southland: it may not be grammatically correct, but I bet they won't be wishy-washy about it, either. It's called plain speaking, and it's how we Southerners talk (insert rant from "Former SID" about Oklahoma not being in the South here):

______________________________________not in the South_____________________________________

___________sweet tea_________________________________________________________grits_________

_________________________Shreveport_______________________________________________________

__________________________________________________North Carolina___________________________

_________________Yankees_________________________________________________________________

_______________________________more sweet tea_________________________idiots________________

P.S. And yes, I was on the SDSU message board for a few minutes Thursday morning to let them know how classy I thought their student section was while representing the Summit League on national television. I have not been back "since" (ibid), and have no plans to return any time soon. If there's one thing I could not care less about, it's what Jacks fans think about what I have to say. I only care about them HEARING what I have to say.

You take all the fun out of it...

You take all the fun out of it...

LOL - I'm thinking of numbering all my standard rants, permanently posting them at the top of the Men's Basketball forum, and then just referring to them by number in my posts.

Kind of like ordering Chinese carryout: "Gimme an A-2, an R-15, and a D-17, you Scandinavian moron."

"Oh - and a sweet tea!"