Golden Eagles Vs. Golden Grizzlies

dsummitfan

Should be a great matchup. Oakland will be without starting point guard Zakiya Minifee who suffered a season ending injury a couple weeks ago. Oakland does have plenty of size down low and gave ORU plenty of fits in the Summit League Tournament last year!

Look for a quick start and an extremely fast paced game, with Luper, Jones, Allen, Pyle, Bigham, Buck and Carver to have HUGE games. I wouldn't be surprised to see the ORU women win this game by 15+ points

Should be a great matchup. Oakland will be without starting point guard Zakiya Minifee who suffered a season ending injury a couple weeks ago. Oakland does have plenty of size down low and gave ORU plenty of fits in the Summit League Tournament last year!

Look for a quick start and an extremely fast paced game, with Luper, Jones, Allen, Pyle, Bigham, Buck and Carver to have HUGE games. I wouldn't be surprised to see the ORU women win this game by 15+ points

Seven players are going to have HUGE games? Are you expecting the team to score 150 points?

Luper with points, Jones with assists, Allen with steals, pyle with points and rebounds, Bigham with assists and intangilbles, Buck with defense, Carver with rebounds

A win would be great....in fact, we need to get the next four home games....Kevi is due for a big scoring breakout tomorrow...maybe 30+.....I'm thinking ORU by about 93-75...... :nerd:

Understand that this game is going to televised tomorrow, in addition to the men's game - definitely on GEB, but I don't know about FCS.

The ORU-Oakland ladies game is on FCS live at 3pm EST.....followed by the men's game at 8pm.....it's a full day of ORU basketball!..... :clap:

Coach Fink not happy with the play of his team in the first half....TheEagleman wasn't very impressed either.....ORU down 31-28.....gotta pick it up in the 2nd half to avoid another bad home loss.....we need more Kevi.....that #30 is sticking to her like glue.... :sweat:

Luper only has 7 pts on 7 shots....11 turnovers for both teams....a very sloppy first half in front of a sparce crowd....can't be more than 1000..... :doh:

Kevi unbelievable up to 19 and Key with 10 as ORU has comeback with a 26-9 run in the 2nd half to grab a 14 pt lead....looks like the ladies will prevail today..... :clap:

56-43 ORU with just under 4 minutes to play....the Eagles have come back strong in the 2nd half in what will be another low scoring victory....Kevi has 23..... :inlove:

ORU hangs on to win by 62-53......a sloppy effort but Kevi put on a nice 2nd half show and the ladies get a much needed win....they did play good D forcing 23 Oakland turnovers....a better effort will be needed over the next month if we want to catch SDSU for first place.... :!:

Very good win for ORU. Key provided a great scoring punch off the bench.

A win on Monday and ORU & SDSU will have really pulled away from the pack in the Summit.

Solid victory yesterday afternoon. I heard the radio guy say that Savanna Buck was out with a concussion!! Does anyone know if she will be back Monday?

In the postgame show Coach Fink said they're hoping she'll be back Monday, but she's still exhibiting concussion symptoms, and they won't know till Monday whether she'll be ready to play or not.

I saw her on the bench in street clothes, but didn't realize it was her until someone told me because she's changed her hair color to dark brown - I didn't even recognize her!