Silence

dsummitfan

back to players and coaches reading message boards...i thought it was interesting that coach fink brought the subject up with geoff haxton in the post game. apparently they had talk to the ladies after they had read some negative comments on twitter and message boards after losing to IUPUI. it served as a reminder to try and stay positive when critiquing amateur athletes. they put enough pressure on themselves w/out us heaping on more. one thing that can never be questioned is the effort they play with.

just my 2 cents...

Very good point ORUalum..... And @tmh, the thought of voice in a WWE leotard just made me lose all 6.25 cents worth of my wendy's lunch. BTW voice, just out of curiosity, what would your WWE wreslting name have been?

To Alum's post...I think our girls ARE giving good effort. That is not an issue, in my opinion. Just wanted to clarify that.

dsummit...good question! Golden Throat?!?

@voice.....LOL, I would refrain from using the word throat, there are too many ways that sets u up for... well.... ya know.... and Golden Throat?? Not so much! how about the Bloosiming Flower :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::?::?: :?::?: :?:

To Alum's post...I think our girls ARE giving good effort. That is not an issue, in my opinion. Just wanted to clarify that.

dsummit...good question! Golden Throat?!?

Considering his Memphis roots, I think "The Mouth Of The Mississippi" might be appropriate.

Or, "The Tennessee Talker".

Considering his Memphis roots, I think "The Mouth Of The Mississippi" might be appropriate.

Or, "The Tennessee Talker".

I like that one . . .

Loved me some Jimmy Hart growing up!

When he managed Jerry " The King" Lawler, back in the old days of Mid-South wrestling, that was some quality entertainment!