Chicago State upsets UMKC

praetorfenix86

IUPUI should walk right into the finals. That no 2 seed looks better and better.

Hopefully we'll be bringing our best game tomorrow and they will be sitting back blowing out Chicago state. Then Tuesday we will have our game face on and we can catch them off guard.

Ron Hunter is not sleeping on CSU! He said he would rather play them over UMKC, but he saw how they shut down Day tonight (8 points before fouling out), and he was taking a lot of notes on how they might try to defend Cole.

oh... and Royce Parran (sp?) was unstoppable tonight. He was CSU's Ken Tutt of round 1.

IUPUI should walk right into the finals. That no 2 seed looks better and better.

Hopefully we'll be bringing our best game tomorrow and they will be sitting back blowing out Chicago state. Then Tuesday we will have our game face on and we can catch them off guard.

It might happen, but I wouldn't bet 20 bucks on it. It depends on how IUPUI handles CSU's full court press. UMKC completely fell apart against it. I don't remember how the game went at the Jacoby Dickens Center last Thursday, but there is NO WAY you can count CSU out in this one.

Did you know...

They have been the 6 seed the last three years and have upset the 3 seed every single one of those years.

I was really impressed with CSU. I wouldnt count them out just yet. I am really excited to watch that game.