SDSU Postgame Thoughts

Old Titan

Do the TV announcers know that their mics are on during the breaks on the ELive? Actually they give better stats during the breaks.

When was the last time ORU had the best RPI in the state? It's not even close right now:

ORU-45

OU-66

OSU-120

TU-176

I met DoMo's parents at the TU game (at TU) at the beginning of his freshman year. They were very kind and were excited to see that DoMo was getting playing time right off the bat. I heard them last night talking to DoMo from the crowd during the game but didn't realize that was them until now. They seem like very classy people. It sure makes a difference when the coaches can recruit players with character from good families. It makes for better chemistry on the team and decreases the risk that ORU will be embarrassed by a player's bad choice/poor judgment.

• Upvote 1

I am loving this team. Even short handed we are stepping up to the challenge and playing well our experience is really paying off. I like our chances throughout conference play.

After doing a little research into the Tulsa World snub, I have been told that sincere but direct e-mails to the Tulsa World might be most effective way to let them know we were disappointed with Sunday's edition.

In other words, they listen more closely to the complaints of subscribers and advertisers, not coaches and athletic department personnel.

Here's where to send your complaint or observation regarding where our game story was placed on Sunday morning - don't rant, but let 'em know how you feel:

Michael Peters

Sports Editor

Tulsa World

michael.peters@tulsaworld.com

TheEagleman is also loving this ORU squad....and I will love them even more if they come home next weekend with wins at WIU and IUPUI.....this is the best stretch of basketball played by an ORU team in at least five years..... :nerd:

As I was watching this game it felt like I was watching a rematch of the championship game from Hoosiers except this time the team from Indianopolis beat those fundamentally sound boys from Hickory.

TheEagleman was thinking similar thoughts, Otis.....SDSU suffers from TMWG Factor.....too many white guys....NDSU had one aftrican-american in the line up but they have the same issue..... :|