Struggles

Holtontulsa

TheEagleman agrees with you on that one, JJ.....what's the scoop on Jaci?...I know that most knee injuries take 12-18 months to get back to 100%....her injury was less than 12 months ago.....she's probably still at 75-80% at best, right?... :nerd:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

What was the probability of that extraordinary example of statistical analysis you blessed us with? lol.

What did I say that was negative? I asked a simple question to the resident statitician. If you can't answer it, just say so.

You should take your probability (or lack thereof) somewhere else.

I was actually referring to your analysis of the stats you posted on your first post. I recognize the other is just a guess on her %-age recovery.

Perhaps you should consider taking a chill pill.

Jaci's stats this season compared to last season. The bottom six are calculated per minute of playing time.

mpg 90.00%

fg% (2pt) 82.64%

fg% (3pt) 74.60%

ft% 96.89%

rpm 99.68%

apm 89.8%

spm 78.01%

ppm 66.46%

(on the good side)

topm 84.7%

pfpm 63.29%

Let me tell it again, I might tell it different!

Ok, so what you are saying is that she is averaging 10% less minutes per game? roughly 18% worse fg percentage?

Correct.

This is not a knock on Jaci (she is one of my all time favorite ORU women players), it's an indication of how much her injury is holding her back even though she continues to compete while dealing with that injury.

Using a recent, comparable comparison, Donte Medder saw roughly the same drop off after each of his knee injuries.

For her to be playing that amount of minutes this soon after the surgery, is an astounding testament to her toughness, and competitiveness.

I'm impressed.

If she keeps working at it, and doesn't reinsure it , in any way, she should be back to near 100%, by next year.