South Dakota

Holtontulsa

Or maybe...we don't have the pieces to run the offense & defense we've been running?

Perhaps a change in strategy/philosophy is in order, to maximize our potential...

I don't know that I would say "lost", SD and UMKC are two of the 4 top teams in the league, I think this weekend will definitely show where we stand in the league, however, if we lose both of these games by 10+ and look bad doing it then I would say there is a possibility. If that is the case, someone needs to step up as a player, have a come to jesus meeting with the team and flat out tell them if they want to play then give 100%, if you aren't going to give 100% sit your ass at home at watch TV

I'm not sure why you assume that players aren't giving 100%. I haven't seen enough evidence yet to come to that conclusion myself (though you may have a different view from the peanuts section). It isn't as if they are reclined back and sipping lattes on the court. However, back to your embracement of using public humiliation as a "coaching strategy", perhaps they could get to that point. :worried:

Or maybe...we don't have the pieces to run the offense & defense we've been running?

Perhaps a change in strategy/philosophy is in order, to maximize our potential...

Quit talkin sense. We will have none of that here. :!:

Peanuts Section?? don't follow that one? As for coach playing head games, what are you referring to? where are you getting your info?

Peanut Gallery - ever heard that? Just an expression.

The come-to-Jesus talk needs to be had with the coach...he is playing head games!

Huh? Typically you play head games to gain an advantage. Not sure I follow this one. :?:

TheEagleman thought we were supposed to average 100 pts per game....we are hitting a 75 point clip at this juncture.....I'd call that very disappointing.....sure hope we see some improvement this weekend.... :nerd:

From wikipedia (a never ending source of useful and useless information)

"A peanut gallery is an audience that heckles the performer. The term originated in the days of vaudeville as a nickname for the cheapest (and ostensibly rowdiest) seats in the theater; the least expensive snack served at the theater would often be peanuts, which the patrons would sometimes throw at the performers on stage to show their disapproval. The phrases "no comments from the peanut gallery" or "quiet in the peanut gallery" are extensions of the name."

TheEagleman thought we were supposed to average 100 pts per game....we are hitting a 75 point clip at this juncture.....I'd call that very disappointing.....sure hope we see some improvement this weekend.... :nerd:

I couldn't give one rat's @$$ whether they score 100 points. The goal should be to win regardless of how many points are scored in the process.

TheEagleman doesn't care how many points we score either.....bottom line is....for the past few weeks we have stunk....time to change that tune vs. SD and UMKC..... :fubar:

ORU 66-53....a very big win for the ladies to show that they are capable of winning on the road in a tough spot....25 for Kevi.... Pyle with a double-double 16 and 10.....now another important game at UMKC..... :clap: