Grambling

Holtontulsa

Until these girls decide to leave everything on the court and play their hearts out for 40 minutes they are going to continue to be an above average team in a below average conference!

Hey, JJones, in a previous post you indicated you had the coach's number..how about you calling that number and finding out who he blamed for last nights loss..in his interview after the game he indicated he had not decided who was to blame yet, but mentioned Georgia's blocked shot at the end of regulation..wonder if he was aware that the shot clock was at 3 seconds when she launched it and that Kevi had possession of the ball twice during that time down the court and gave it up both times..just wandered since after every loss someone emerges from the dressing room in tears..perhaps it is time the coach/coaching staff take their time in the 'crying line'..by the way while Georgia did not shoot well she had 9 assists vs. 1 turnover..nobody shot well except Pyle (8 for 12)..just wondering you know.

Georgia was also jerked from the game for jacking up a 3 pointer 5 feet behind the line 10 seconds in the clock at one point... Coach took her out the second that happened...

I would like to see Finkbeiner take the word "blame" out of his vocabulary...unless, of course, he wants to use it directed to his own self. Can't build up a team when you are busy trying to point a finger and place blame.

r2b1, for the last 2 years he has had the best teams ever, when kevi, jaci and savanna were freshmen they were good but there were some problems to get through.... Last year and this year those problems are gone!

Until these girls decide to leave everything on the court and play their hearts out for 40 minutes they are going to continue to be an above average team in a below average conference!

I actually think they responded well to the scrappy play of Grambling State. Outside of poor shooting from the guards and some silly turnovers they all looked like they were engaged. Which we didn't see in a couple of previous games. I'm not sure what broke down, but they seemed to fall apart on the offense and move away from what was working the first 30 minutes of the ballgame.

The news article indicated that ORU scored only 3 buckets in the last 15:27 minutes of play - I checked livestats and that is wrong.

I love how everyone hides behind a screen name here. If people knew who you were would you continue to say what you do? I doubt it, I have strong suspicions that at least a couple of you, maybe just one could be (a) former bitter player(s) that didn't quite peak and would hate to see this team succeed without you.

I don't hide who I am. Tell it like it is and stand behind it!

A very disappointing home loss for ORU.....Coach Fink has a few days to iron things out before the trip to KU....we have to "right the ship" before beginning the all important Summit League schedule after Christmas......there's too much talent on this team to be giving games away like this....we had a double digit lead on our home court and let it slip away....not good.....the upperclassmen have to step up now and show some leadership......Go Blue!..... :nerd:

Coach should have been ALL OVER the refs early. They let Grambling play ULTRA aggressive. That was one of the more physical women's games that I have seen, in a long time.

A well placed technical by a coach, can pay big dividends...