Ualr

Holtontulsa

UALR - Beat Tulsa by 4, Lost to LA Tech by 16, Lost to Missouri State by 23, Lost to South Dakota State by 11

what does this mean? Nothing!

ORU women are having a serious identity problem right now, they claim to be a run and gun team, however recently, there has not been much run and there certainly has been no gun! In what was set up for the ladies to take charge and claim their first ever top 25 ranking has now turned in to a much bigger issue of where are our points going to come from other than Kevi Luper

The 37 point outing against Arkansas last week was down right disgusting! In ORU's three losses thus far they are averaging 57 points per game. Far from the "we are going to try to score 100 points, can you" attitude the coaching staff has put forth.

Granted the ladies are 1-0 in the conference, and that is what really matters in the grand scheme of things. I believe, based on what I have seen out of this team that we are going to struggle with teams that are bigger and just as athletic as we are. I think the Oaklands, IPFW's and UMKC's are going to be a real issue for the girls this year. They have not shown me anything that tells me they can go on the road and beat these teams with bigger players.

As for tomorrow nights game I think it will look something like this

OVER/UNDER 144

ORU - 11

We have played pathetic lately.....time to pick it up or else.....37 pts?....that's a joke..... |-)|(|-)|(

i think Coach Fink is sending a message to his seniors. starting line-up last night was 3 juniors and 2 freshmen.

Kevi bounced back w/31 and Buck had her best game of the season.

Dominique, Jordan and Georgia sure played minimal minutes...... Anyone else notice Georgia holds her left hand out while she dribbles, looks so awkward!

Nice to see the ORU ladies get back in the win column.....31 for Kevi......she always shows up...... :inlove:

Nice to see the ORU ladies get back in the win column.....31 for Kevi......she always shows up...... :inlove:

....except when she plays Arkansas!! Not to beat Kevi up, but until she has a game against a BCS school like she has against a mid-major school, she will continue to be a Honorable Mention selection on the All-American teams. Don't get me wrong, being Honorable Mention isn't a bad thing, but I think she is better than that. Hopefully in the latter part of her Junior year and next season, we will see the All-American and Pan American player that she really is.

The thing that's most remarkable about Kevi is that teams are keyed in on her, and her points don't come easily. Time after time she makes layups that appear absolutely physically impossible. Last night I told a friend, after a particularly amazing shot and only partly in jest, that she's the best shooter of all time. There's no doubt that she'll be one fo the best, if not THE best ever at ORU. We need to pray she stays healthy!

Bogus, if you look at her stats against, KU, Baylor, Wisconsin, she has had some of her better games then.

Vs. Texas = 19 points

Vs. Baylor = 32 points (against Brittney Griner)

Vs. Kansas = 24 points

The only BCS school she has struggled with is Arkansas. Id say the above numbers against the other BCS schools is pretty darn good. I would say that proves she can score against anyone!

Nevermind the Eagleman - he just has an old man crush.

All the girls struggled against Arkansas. I don't think it was what Arkansas brought to the court, it was what ORU didn't bring.

I don't remember Britney Griner guarding Kevi though in the Baylor game.