Starting Lineup Predictions for SUU

Holtontulsa

Not sure I'd start Amber Or Detti ahead of Jordan, even though Jordan had an off game against TU. Jordan has been one of the shining stars so far this season - and has not been "lacking in stability", as Jerry described his PGs. She didn't have as strong a game against Tulsa as we've come to expect from her, but I wouldn't bench her because of it. Plus, she's a senior. Domonique may need something to get her attention - I don't know. She's had some pretty outstanding games already this season.

You (meaning the coaches) may be making a statement with that lineup, but from what I've seen Detti just isn't ready for Prime Time yet. She'll likely be a star one day, though.

I think a STATEMENT lineup would be Daniels, Luper, Buck, Pyle and Carver.

i'd go w/3 guards...(of course this is until Bigham is healthy. she is right back starting as soon as she is 100%)

Daniels

Jones

Luper

Pyle

Carver

As long as Kevi Luper is on the floor.....TheEagleman is very happy... :inlove:

JJones - I don't understand your thoughts on that line up. Your MSU post was critical of our rebounding and inside play. This line up removes your two best rebounders this season - Pyle and Allen. Amber will be hard pressed to go a full game, coming back from minor knee surgery. Plus, she only averaged 13 minutes per game last year, so she's not going to be able to run the post for a full game. You've also been right to be critical of our high turnovers - but Balla is a big contributor to that number. She shows real potential, but needs to adjust to the US version of the game.

Start three guards? That might work in the Summit Conference, but that won't win when it's time to play a program like Arkansas or Kansas.

Our last two games have seen a +10 increase in turnovers, a drop in our rebounding (which was already poor), an increase in 3-point shots and a drop in our shooting percentage. Ball control and floor sense will fix what ails us. Drastic changes in line up after two disappointing losses makes a mess.

Not sure what your beef with Jordan is, Jeff. I don't see ANYTHING about her game on Tuesday to warrant losing her starting position (and certainly not from any other game). Not as STELLAR as we've come to expect from her, but undeserving benching.

Guess we find out tomorrow.

1. Elizabeth Daniels

2. Kevi Luper

3. Savanna Buck

4. Detti Balla

5. Amber Carver

Your thoughts?

I think you are delusional. And if the coach goes with this lineup, he is crazy.

well i was off on the line up, but right on starting 3 guards.

good win for ORU...they looked much better today.

A much needed blowout for ORU today....TheEagleman is glad to see the ladies breaking 100 and a big game for Kevi....now lets hope the men follow suit tonight.... :clap:

I guess that Coach's suggestion that he might start Daniels was more of a threat than a guarantee - apparently, it worked. Very nice win for the ladies. Late in the game, with all bench players in, we continued to stretch the lead. In the last five minutes or so it really seemed like we couldn't miss. It was fun to watch.

I was really impressed by the entire bench. We usually don't get to see much of the entire bench - so that was nice. And they certainly stepped up and did their part.