oruvoice

I was worried you were referring to our likely Summit tournament seed after our attritions.

I thought the same thing . . .

I would LOVE that match-up!

Seriously, KU this year is not that physical. We might match up better with them than anybody else we could see at the #3 spot.

Just don't give us another Big East bully like Pittsburgh in 2008 - not our style of play at all.

Also, interesting that he has 6 teams from the Big XII, but no OSU. Also, only one C-USA team (Memphis), which would be a step back for that league after putting two teams each of the past two seasons.

Other ORU opponents of note:

#4 Xavier

#5 Gonzaga

#9 West Virginia

#15 Austin Peay

#16 UT-San Antonio

There are some serious 'names' piled up in that half of the bracket. Kansas, Michigan State, UCLA, Butler, UConn.

Wonder what's the most tournament teams a Scott Sutton coached team has faced in the same season?

I can remember one season recently where 8-10 teams from our schedule played in either the NCAA, NIT, CBI, and CIT postseason tournaments.

Would not be surprised at all to see something similar this year: all but UALR off our non-conference schedule could be playing somewhere in March, in addition to virtual cinch Oakland, and possibly the 3rd-place team in the Summit.