USA vs. Brazil

Old Titan

Marcus Lewis played a key role in helping Team USA erase a 17-point deficit to defeat three-time defending Pan Am champion Brazil in pool play on Thursday night:

USA Rallies To Defeat Brazil, 87-77 (USA Basketball)

Moses Ehambe has struggled a bit in this style of play, but it seems perfect for Marcus: they really let him get physical underneath.

enjoyed watching marcus play well against some big guys a bit of a testy game u s will probably see them again

How about Brazil trying to bait the USA players into fights? Classy

Lewis is shining in the tournament. Wouldn't it be ironic if he ends up making an NBA roster?

i like how Doug Gottleib called Brazil out after the body slam late in the game...this is what they do.

it looked like Team USA is finding their legs as a team and will win their pool.

Good pub by Gottleib about ORU during the game. It was awesome seeing Marcus play and play very well, one of my favorite on the block players while I was in school.

TheEagleman has to admit he is very surprised with the play of Marcus Lewis....8 pts and 9 rebs in 26 minutes.....Lewis played more minutes than anyone on the team except one guy who also had 26....impressive...sounds like Marcus is making great strides...imagine if he had been this dominating at ORU?..... :nerd: