Michael Craion Plenty Active In Early Drills

Old Titan

The video highlights of the opening practice showed Craion with a pretty good move under the basket to score on DBH. If Craion is healthy, our team improves dramatically.

Craion is an important part of the team; he plays good defense, grabs rebounds and can score down low. I like that he and Roundtree are battling for minutes; let's hope he can teach Roundtree to play better defense - without fouling.

I also like the mention of Lliteras - we will need him to provide backup minutes this year. Would be nice to have an outside threat to come off the bench.

Great news!....ORU needs Craion to be at 100% to have a shot at the Summit title....TheEagleman would love to see Michael in the starting lineup with Roundtree..... :nerd:

I'm telling you boys, if we can stay healthy AND play a little better defense, this is going to be a fun year!

TheEagleman is 90% certain to be in Oklahoma City on company business for a few days in November......I am trying to arrange it so that I will be out there for one of the first two games of the pre-season NIT

in Stillwater which appears to be about 15-20 miles from where I will be staying.....more details to come later..... :nerd:

In the past, ORU has had Fall Break at the same time that basketball practices begin - thus giving them 'unlimited' practice time since the players were not in school. That is not the case this year since ORU

Fall break was last week. I think I saw that next year's Fall break will be later and we will start practices when the players are not in classes.

I'm telling you boys, if we can stay healthy AND play a little better defense, this is going to be a fun year!

You posted a desired lineup in another thread (that I cannot now find). How about when we want to go small with Roundtree, Craion, Morrison, Niles and Pearson. I like that one too. Too bad Craion can't play the point.

Senior guard Ken Holdman seems to be as quick as ever. In a passing drill designed to sharpen denying skills, Holdman looked like he could intercept every pass, but had to let them all go through so as not to disrupt the drill.

I swear I have seen him use teleportation powers. (For Star Trek Next Generation junkies, think "Picard Maneuver").

You posted a desired lineup in another thread (that I cannot now find). How about when we want to go small with Roundtree, Craion, Morrison, Niles and Pearson. I like that one too. Too bad Craion can't play the point.

The steroid-version of the "small line-up" would be Roundtree, Craion, Morrison, Pearson and Holdman - perfect for full-court pressure or a half-court trap.

i have had no issues w/the tulsa world site. i think it is because i use the firefox add-on No-Script. warning: it is kind of annoying, because you have to set the permissions any time you visit a new website, but once you set what scripts you will allow it will remember the next time you visit.

If you're using Internet Explorer, go to Tools, and under tools select "InPrivate Browsing". Plug the address you're looking for into that and you'll bypass the viewing limit block.

Other browsers have a similar feature. In Firefox it's called Private Browsing, in Chrome it's called Incognito. If you're a Mac user you're on your own!!

Don't try to beat the system, Kyle. You're better than that. Buy a membership or wait 12 days when you get your 10 free page views again next month.

Don't try to beat the system, Kyle. You're better than that. Buy a membership or wait 12 days when you get your 10 free page views again next month.

I'll pay for content as soon as Mike Brown is no longer the beat writer.