Great Alaskan Shootout Watch Party

Guest Rob Marshall

Guest Rob Marshall

Certainly NOT looking forward beyond the game vs. Utah State on Saturday, but simply planning ahead ... is there any interest in an ORU watch party at the Fox & Hound (or another preferred) location for next week's game(s) on ESPN2(U)? My wife says I can have a hall pass for the USC game for sure if anyone wants to come with. Voice? Voice? Anyone???

That sounds pretty good to me. Never been to Fox and Hound, though. We did a watch party for the NIT game against Maryland at Cowboy Sharkies that worked out pretty well, but I would be up for any venue that has midnight munchies and some suds.

Wherever it is, I'll be there, as long as there is enough TV's for everyone. The umkc game at peppers was not great. Cowboy Sharkies worked out ok.

Are you going to hook that up Rob?

Guest Rob Marshall

I'll drop by the Fox & Hound and get something set up; I know they will want to have a pretty good RSVP# though so please post if you're going to be there.

I picked up a couple of other interested parties. Just to make sure, can you tell me where we're talking about? 71st and Garnett?

I actually just found out I'll be in Tulsa. If I have time, I'll stop by. Unfortunately I won't have a car so I'll just be at the mercy of my friends who aren't as fanatic about basketball as I am but hopefully I can at least make an appearance.

Shoot me a message, Eli. I'll hook you up if you need a ride.