• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• theeagleman5

• MrsSmith

• ORUalum

Top Posters In This Topic

Baligod stands guard in left field as Old Glory flutters in the breeze.

dscf0724medium.jpg

thanks for posting the pics. it looks like it was a beautiful day at the park.

Great picture portfolio, THM...thanks for posting so us out of town alums can share in the fun.... :y:

By the way, TMH...who is the brunette standing next to #31 for ORU in the last pic?...is that a GF or a mom?....if it's a mom....wow!.... :ugeek:

By the way, TMH...who is the brunette standing next to #31 for ORU in the last pic?...is that a GF or a mom?....if it's a mom....wow!.... :ugeek:

At the distance I was at I couldn't tell for sure - but my GUESS is that it was his mom. I doubt that they would allow GFs of the field for that occasion. If it was his mom she looked quite young.

Was she the only parent out there taking part in the ceremonies?...TheEagleman is surprised that there weren't more moms and dads.... :ugeek:

Was she the only parent out there taking part in the ceremonies?...TheEagleman is surprised that there weren't more moms and dads.... :ugeek:

They didn't tell the parents to come down to the field so only one mom did. There were other parents there. Probably could be handled better in the future. It's always done well on basketball senior night.

Great pics! By the way, I like the white cleats this year.

Glad you guys enjoyed the pics. I always enjoy them when others post - I hoped you guys would, too.

I had two people complain to me (as though I had anything to do with it!!) about the time change of the game. Both had tickets to the game that indicated a 1:00 PM start time; both planned on attending. One found out that the game was nearly over when he turned on the radio, the other's son actually got to JLJ right at the end of the game!! He called his dad and told him the game was just about over, no use coming.

That's the problem with making the start times of the games too fluid - there ARE a few people that get thrown off by that. I guess it's a word to the wise - always check the ORU web site to ensure the start time for games.