Eagles Beat WSU

MrsSmith

The Eagles come through in the 9th with 4 runs and win 8-7. Hopefully we are on a roll for the weekend.

If someone can figure out this ORU team.....let me know..... :ugeek:

Maybe it's a sign that the bats are finally coming alive. In spite of the win our defense was not great tonight. Probably a couple of E's were scored as base hits, according to Geoff.

All in all, though, a pretty amazing win by the Eagles.

Great game... Let's hope that our bats are now uncorked. We chased WSU's star reliever out of the game with four runs. I think Geoff said that he had only allowed a total of three earned runs over the last 30+ innings. Tremendous offensive performance by the Golden Eagles.

This big win should be a confidence builder going into the huge SDSU series on Friday....ORU will need to score some runs if they expect to win 3 out of 4 vs. the Jacks....Go Blue!.... ;-)

LOL, wow, thats one of the few games I wasn't able to catch, and of course we score 4 in the 9th! And of course we do it against WSU. Just another another crazy chapter in this rivalry.

The good news is that it seems hitting, pitching and defense have been much improved, just wonder if we can keep it going over a 3-4 game span. We couldn't even do it against Oakland.

Baligod, Elder and King seem to have caught fire though..

While good pitching is important this upcoming weekend vs. SDSU....TheEagleman thinks ORU will sink or swim with some clutch hitting....we need Baligod, Elder and King to stay hot this weekend vs. the Jacks!.... :ugeek: