Ladies Win

MrsSmith

A great win by the ladies to lock up the #3 seed.

I hate to be negative, but I really don't like the stall game that the ladies play now. It got us a win, but it wasn't fun to watch.

I could not agree more. It just isn't fun to watch a team only score 31 points. It was a great defensive effort, but I think I will always prefer the old Ken Trickey Run & Gun.

Hey fenix, I saw you there tonight - did you see me? I was straight across from you - at the other end of the arena.

Speaking of which, I never saw Bogus and mrssmith tonight. Were you guys there? I looked for you, but no luck.

I might have seen you, I don't know, I don't really know who anybody is, except voice, he's kind of easy to pick out.

I might have seen you, I don't know, I don't really know who anybody is, except voice, he's kind of easy to pick out.

I was just kiddin' ya, man. Now that I know who YOU are, I'll introduce myself to you sometime. Maybe this weekend, if I see you around the UMAC

Of course I was there - otherwise I wouldn't have commented that it wasn't fun to watch.

Hey fenix did you go to Jenks?

Of course I'll be at the UMAC, I'll be there at all the ORU games with the pep band. And probably at all the mens games anyways.

And yes I did go to Jenks. Class of '04.

I don't know if the women's team has always done senior night like they did last night. The comments by the girls were recorded and played (kind of like homecoming queen). That was so much better!!!! The guys really need to do that imo.