Photos from the IPFW game today

tmh8286

Beautiful field....nice to see a few friends and family on hand..... :wasntme:

Beautiful field....nice to see a few friends and family on hand..... :wasntme:

Hey, at least the Heat showed up!! This was fairly early in the day - the crowd thinned considerably as the day progressed. Virtually no one left by the end of extra innings in the first game. Probably only a few hardy parents left by the end of the second - I can't say for sure, I wasn't there!! :angel:

Well, i guess the team was competing against the ORU graduation.....small crowd very understandable....sounds like rain might cause some problems today getting in Game 4..... :ugeek:

TheEagleman hopes that we see a few more fans in the stands for the big SDSU series in 10 days....ORU must win at least 3 of 4 to have any hope at the #1 seed....heck, we might even have to sweep but that's not a likely scenerio.... :sweat::worried::sweat:

TheEagleman hopes that we see a few more fans in the stands for the big SDSU series in 10 days....ORU must win at least 3 of 4 to have any hope at the #1 seed....heck, we might even have to sweep but that's not a likely scenerio.... :sweat::worried::sweat:

Would be nice to see a good crowd - but the reality is, there aren't a large number of fans for baseball that aren't students or parents. Once school is out attendance definitely drops off. Hopefully we'll see a good turnout for SDSU, but it may be tough to get people out. Hope the weather is nice!!