Mid Con Tournament Warm-up

Guest Rob Marshall

Guest Rob Marshall

If you're a college basketball addict, and you're looking for a big time appetizer for March Madness, then this could be for you!

I MAY have a couple (2 or 3) extra tickets for the Missouri Valley Conference men's basketball quarter finals sessions (two sessions with two games per session) scheduled for this Friday, March 3rd in STL. They are good seats, lower bowl, side court.

Session I: Noon & 2:30 PM Session II: 6 PM & 8:30 PM

Wichita State (1) will play the 7/10 winner

Southern Illinois (2) will play the 8/9 winner

Missouri State (3) will play Northern Iowa (6)

Creighton (4) will play Bradley (5)

If you're interested in some catching a few college basketball tournament games before the Mid Con tournament gets started on Saturday, then send me a PM.

If you're a college basketball addict, and you're looking for a big time appetizer for March Madness, then this could be for you!

I MAY have a couple (2 or 3) extra tickets for the Missouri Valley Conference men's basketball quarter finals sessions (two sessions with two games per session) scheduled for this Friday, March 3rd in STL. They are good seats, lower bowl, side court.

Session I: Noon & 2:30 PM Session II: 6 PM & 8:30 PM

Wichita State (1) will play the 7/10 winner

Southern Illinois (2) will play the 8/9 winner

Missouri State (3) will play Northern Iowa (6)

Creighton (4) will play Bradley (5)

If you're interested in some catching a few college basketball tournament games before the Mid Con tournament gets started on Saturday, then send me a PM.

Darn, I'd love to take those tickets off your hands, but I'll be headed to Tulsa that day, and .... I just can't manage to care about other conferences :twisted: