Support the Lady Golden Eagles Monday

MrsSmith

Let's all go out and support the ladies tomorrow night. This is an important game for them as it is for the #3 seed. Also this will be senior night and goodbye to Leah Cannon :(

I was going to post the same thing, mrssmith. We need to get out and support the lady Golden Eagles tonight.

This is a pretty big game for seeding, as you said, mrs, with ORU and Valpo tied at this point for third. The winner of this game comes away in sole possession of third place, and the loser goes into a potential multiple tie for fourth, meaning it could drop us all the way to fifth place, or even lower (I haven't really looked at the tiebreaker possibilities). So this becomes a VERY important game for the women.

Yesterday OU SOLD OUT their women's game against Nebraska - let's try to get out and show as much support for OUR women!!

Yesterday OU SOLD OUT their women's game against Nebraska - let's try to get out and show as much support for OUR women!!

You sir, are an optimist. Now I've been to every women's home game this year, and if we sell out the Mabee Center, and I mean all 10,575, I would have a heart attack.

Speaking of which I think I could get about 200 people in with the change in my pocket right now.

You sir, are an optimist.

Okay, maybe that was overly optimistic, but my point was, let's get a bigger crowd out there than we usually see.

How's that, fenix?

BTW, what instrument do you play? I always wonder which one you are when I watch the pep band.

Okay, maybe that was overly optimistic, but my point was, let's get a bigger crowd out there than we usually see.

How's that, fenix?

BTW, what instrument do you play? I always wonder which one you are when I watch the pep band.

If memory serves me right, we had some pretty decent crowds for the womens games at the beginning of the year, but they have just dwindled down all year. This penny promotion is interesting and I think we will see some more people at the Mabee Center tonight. Maybe Valpo has a girl that wears a mask like Camargo and we can have another mask vs. mask game just like Saturday.

I play the trumpet. I'll be the big guy sitting closest to the vom tonight.

I"LL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!